Wireless And Summit Sponsor
The Central Ohio InfoSec Summit will take place on Thursday, May 2nd and Friday, May 3rd, 2013. This event is being jointly developed by the Central Ohio ISSA, Central Ohio Infragard and the Central Ohio ISACA. The primary goal of this event is to educate regional Information Security professionals and support collaboration by bringing leading speakers in the information security field together to educate the community on the latest industry trends and issues.
This Information Security Conference will provide information security professionals with the most up-to-date information, tools, trends, legislative information, products, services, and strategies for addressing information security issues. The conference will focus on key issues related to information security with presentations provided by recognized experts and exhibits by some of the nation’s leading organizations. The program will provide the following highlights:
- Keynote presentations from nationally renowned speakers
- Breakout sessions from top speakers in the industry covering latest trends and issues in the information security industry
- Exhibitor showcase featuring leading security technology and services vendors
Attendees for the conference will represent a cross section of security professionals in a variety of staff and decision-making capacities at leading organizations throughout Ohio.
Last year’s event was sold out!
ANTICIPATED ATTENDANCE: 400
SAMPLE OF CENTRAL OHIO ORGANIZATIONS THAT ATTENDED THE 2012 INFOSEC SUMMIT:
Abercrombie & Fitch, Alliance Data, American Electric Power, Battelle, Big Lots, BMW Financial Services, Cardinal Health, CBC Companies, Dispatch Companies, DSW, Grange Insurance, Greif, Huntington Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Limited Brands, Marathon Oil, Motorists Insurance Group, National City Bank, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Nationwide Insurance, NiSource, Ohio Health, Ohio Public Employees Retirement System, State of Ohio, Safe Auto Insurance, Sterling Commerce, The Ohio State University, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Wendys International, & Worthington Industries.
Event Sponsorship ($2,000)
Event sponsors will be provided with the following marketing opportunities for the 2013 InfoSec Summit:
- Sponsors will be able to send 2 representatives of their organization to the Summit
- Sponsors will be provided one exhibit table for the promotion of their products/services and distribution of promotional materials
- Ability to collect customer information for purpose of prize giveaway. All prizes will be distributed during the final break and posted on a sign in the vendor showcase
- Sponsors will be invited to the attendee reception following the event on Thursday, May 2nd
- Sponsor logos will be featured on the InfoSec Summit web site
- Sponsors will be identified in any distributed program literature
- Sponsor logos will appear on welcome signage at the entrance to the convention facility
- Sponsors will also have their logo displayed on the presentation screens in a rolling display during breaks and prior to all presentations in the session rooms.
Additional Event Sponsor Opportunities
The InfoSec Summit will provide additional limited sponsor opportunities. These sponsor opportunities are only available to sponsors that have purchased the event sponsor level. These opportunities are limited and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Keynote Sponsor ($1000)
Sponsor logo will appear for 5 minutes prior to the keynote speech to provide an overview of their organization, product, or services. The Sponsor representative will be allowed to introduce the keynote speaker. Sponsor will be noted in the keynote in program materials. Keynote Sponsors also includes all the benefits of the Event Sponsor listed above. (Limit 4)
Program Sponsor ($1500)
Sponsor logo will appear in a prominent location on the front page of the program, fees will be used to defray printing costs. (Limit 1)
Sponsor logo will appear in at the registration table as well as on all attendee badges. (Limit 1)
InfoSec Summit Lunch Sponsor($500)
Sponsor logo will appear on all lunch tables. (Limit 4)
All conference attendees will be invited to attend a event reception at the completion of the sessions on Thursday, May 2nd. The event is scheduled to run from 6:30PM – 9:30PM and will be hosted at the Hyatt. The reception will include appetizers and refreshments including beer and wine. (Limit 1)
Sponsor Terms and Conditions
Please click here for sponsor terms and conditions
SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY!
To reserve your booth space:
contact us at email@example.com
Click Here for 2013 Vendor Sponsor Forms for Internet, Electrical, & Shipping