We will be meeting at Expedient again this month for our regular third-Wednesday discussion
Monthly Meeting – Enterprise Architecture Roundtable
Where: Expedient/Tree of Life, Upper Arlington Google Maps link
When: Wednesday, February 19th, 2014
Time: 8:00am – 11:30am
Member Cost: FREE
Non-Member Cost: $20
08:00 – 08:15 : Registration with light breakfast
08:15 – 11:00 : Enterprise Architects from Cardinal Health, BMW Financial Services, and The Huntington Bank.
This ISSA Technology Roundtable is an opportunity to brainstorm and network, while having a meaningful discussion among local peers. We invite you to come discuss how to make your enterprise architecture practice a success in today’s landscape. We will be engaging with Enterprise Architects from regional companies to discuss the following topics:
- The changing landscape of Enterprise Architecture
- Strategies for adapting to change
- Areas to be flexible, and areas where we should not compromise
- Skills and competencies that EAs need to have in this “new world.”
- Analytics to drive EA execution – what data do you need?
- Partnering with Security
- Integrating security policies and standards
- Securing reference architectures
- What are the questions leadership looks to EA to answer?
Security practitioners will find this session very insightful as they reflect on measurements of success:
- Business enablers
- Project engagement: are you always playing catch-up?
- Communication across departments
- Reference architectures
- How are you selling value to the business, IT and enterprise architecture?
- Promptly delivering requirements that support policy and standards
- Reporting the facts and moving on: choosing your battles