August 20, 2014 – August 20, 2014
5000 Arlington Center Blvd.
Reserve your seat now for Central Ohio ISSA’s full day Tech Session, Wednesday, August 20th, from 8:30AM until 5:30PM covering Incident Response and Disaster Recovery.
Where: Expedient / Tree of Life at 5000 Arlington Center Blvd, Upper Arlington OH 43220
When: Wed, August 20. Check-in at 8:00, event begins at 8:30AM.
Lunch will be provided.
Incident response and business continuity/disaster recovery planning have got to start working better together. After all, both focus on availability, the cornerstone of information protection! Join the Central Ohio ISSA in a one day tech deep dive event to learn practical ways your organization can start leveraging the strengths of these two indispensable teams.
Come learn from current practicing professionals to learn the tips and tricks they use on a daily basis to stay above the fray.
Our presenters are:
- Mick Douglas from Black Hills Information Security will MC this event and present on incident response techniques
- Ryan Vela, Regional Director of Reactive and Proactive Cyber Services, with Fidelis, will be presenting on outsourced incident response
- An enterprise DR SME will be sharing information on BC/DR
- An enterprise Crisis Manager will emphasize the importance of effective communications and processes
- Brent Meadows, VMWare Certified Design Expert, with Expedient, will discuss best practices for working with a DR vendor, new technologies and trends in this sector, and considerations for outsourcing certain DR functions.
Who should attend:
Information Security and Business Continuity practitioners of all skill levels are welcomed. IT professionals who desire a better understanding of how Security/DR/BCP facilitates the continuity of business during major events or incidents.
In addition to CPEs, attendees will walk away with practical tools and techniques they can use right away in their day job.